Deco Lighting ZEUS-LED Oval Architectural Lighting
• Injection Molded Lens - one piece, 0.125” minimum thickness injection molded lens with radial prisms, to provide superior illumination. The outside of the lens is slightly textures to reduce the glare effect of the lit luminaire. Lenses are molded from UV-stabilized Polycarbonate, in a clear, frost or translucent white finish.
• Injection Molded Guard - one piece, 0.125” minimum thickness injection molded guard. Color is molded throughout the guard. Integral weep holes in the guard allow for drainage of moisture from the face of the assembled luminaire. Several design choices of guards are offered to choose from. Guards are molded from UV-stabilized • Polycarbonate, in a choice of 4 colors.
• Die Cast Housings - die cast, one piece marine grade aluminum housings available in a choice of three depths, determine by wattage desired of the luminaire to be produced. CFL HW and HID housings have threaded and plugged conduit entry points on 4 locations on the fixture housing.
• Gasketing - for the lens, extruded and spliced EPDM ribbed rubber gasketing is provided. For the housings, die cut EPDM foam rubber gasketing is provided, with adhesive backing on one side for affixing to luminaire housing.
• Tamper Proof Screws - TORX™ T-15 pin-in-head tamper proof stainless steel screws are provided for affixing of guard to die cast housing.
• Reflector Plates - 0.040” thick white aluminum reflector plates are provided for lamp and ballast mounting.
• HID components - Ballast Bracket, Lampholder Bracket, and hammertone reflector disk are provided with HID housings for component assembly for the original equipment manufacturer.
• Exterior Color Options - Choose from 4 standard color choices. Custom colored guards and housings are available, please contact the factory to discuss your requirements.ETL Listed.
• State of California Title 24
• Energy star qualified
Injection Molded Lens - one piece, 0.125” minimum thickness injection molded lens with radial prisms, to provide superior illumination. The outside of the lens is slightly textured to reduce the glare effect of the lit luminaire. Lenses are molded from UV-stabilized polycarbonate, in a clear, frost or trasnlucent white finish. Injection Molded Guard - one piece, 0.125” minimum thickness injection molded guard. Color is molded throughout the guard. Integral weep holes in the guard allow for drainage of moisture from the face of the assembled luminaire. Several design choices of guards are offered to choose from. Guards are molded from UV-stabilized Polycarbonate, in a choice of 4 colors.
Tamper Proof Fasteners - TorxTM T-15 pin-in-head tamper proof stainless steel screws are supplied with all castings. An optional tool for screw installation and removal is available.
extruded ePDM Rubber Lens Gasket - Solid extruded and ribbed, to keep moisture, dirt, and insects from penetrating the interior of the completed fixture set. The gasket is supplied with all castings.
ePDM Foam Rubber Casting Gasket - Die cut foam gaskets provides a barrier and seal against moisture, dirt, and insects from penetrating the interior of the complete fixture set at the mounting surface. The gasket is supplied with adhesive applied on one side of the gasket for affixing positively to the casting. The gasket is supplied with all castings.
Lens Retaining Clips and screws - When installed, provides a means for the lens and outer guard of the fixture to be mechanically attached, providing a single lens/outer guard unit which eases installations and relamping procedures. The screws and clips are included with all castings, and are produced from stainless steel.
Nylon Capture Washers - When installed, provides a means for the tamper proof screws to remain captured in the outer guard and lens assembly, when the assembly is installed and removed from the cast housing. The washers are supplied with all castings.
Weep Holes - Allows rain and liquids coming in contact with the face of the fixture to drain out from the front of the fixture, and to reduce accumulation of dirt and moisture on the face of the installed fixture. The Round Guards, Oval Horizontal Eyelid Guard, and Oval Vertical Eyelid Guard have one weep hole; the Oval Open Guard and Oval Cross Guard have two weep holes, for utilization of the weep hole in a vertical or horizontal position of installation of the complete fixture.
Level Bar and “Top” Indicator - A small level bar is provided to aid in installation of the casting to the mounting surface, to ensure that the fixture housing in secured in a level position. This will allow the visual appearance of the outer guard to be level as well. A “Top” indicator is provided to aid installation personnel of the proper orientation of the casting. These features are provided only on round castings.
Junction Box Pattern - Allows the installer to temporarily secure and rotate the fixture housing, to ensure a properly leveled & positioned installation of the fixture. This pattern is in all castings.
Wire strap Details - When installing fixtures, this feature allows the OEM to provide wire strap down ties for electrical wires passing along an axis of entry from a conduit line into the fixture housing. This feature can provide a “neater” installation with less loose wiring in the fixture housing, in cases where the conduit entry points are used.
Ribbed Injection Molded Lens - 0.125” minimal thickness, internally ribbed injection molded polycarbonate lens. Polycarbonate resin is treated with UV inhibitors. Exterior of lens is slightly textured to reduce glare effect of the lit fixture.
|Efficacy (Lumens/Watt)||10W, 20W, 30W, 40W, 60W|
|Color Temperature||3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K|
|Warranty||10 yr. Limited Warranty|
|Lens||Clear Ribbed, Frost Ribbed, White Ribbed|
|Finish Color||Black, Bronze, White, Titanium|
|Wattage||10W, 20W, 30W, 40W, 60W|
|Brand Name||Deco Lighting|
|Application||, Educational Facilities, Walkways, Parking Structures, Office Facility interiors, exteriors, and common areas. Single and Multi-unit family dwellings.High End Residential|