This fixture has selectable CCT and power output
We’re pretty impressed with RAB's new SWISH® FA LED Center Basket. It’s smart, easy, and sets the stage for any indoor application. A programmable occupancy sensor easily allows for multi-level lighting control, with overriding privileges from light switches. It also integrates with RAB’s Lightcloud® lighting control system, giving you even more control over your environment. It does well in wide open spaces producing uniform lighting and was engineered for easy installation with standard integral clips and T-bars to secure the troffer. Its durable build with high reflectance and die-formed 20 gauge cold-rolled steel, with high reflectance (91%), 100,000-hour LED lifespan, and available emergency backup means you don’t have to worry about frequent operational costs and labor. Invest in lighting you can rely on and notice the difference in color temperatures and light distribution. The RAB SWISH is available in 2x2 and 2x4.
- Ideal for use in healthcare facilities, office spaces, and classrooms, where lighting preferences vary from space to space.
- With kits available for surface or recessed mounting, SWISH® FA can handle drywall ceilings as well as grids.
- IC rating allows for direct contact with ceiling insulation.
- Field-adjustable light output (3 discrete steps)
- White tunable (3 discrete color temperatures)
- Can be changed before, during or after installation
- Battery backup option offered
- Available with Lightcloud® Controller
- Frosted polycarbonate lens with proprietary diffusion design
- 100,000-Hour LED lifespan
- 2x2 models can be set to 19W, 29W or 39W, CCT of 3500K, 4000K, or 5000K
- 2x4 models can be set to 29W, 39W or 49W, CCT of 3500K, 4000K, or 5000K