NICOR 3 in. Universal Housing for New Construction Applications
- Non-IC rated. Insulation must be kept a minimum of 3 in.es from this housing
- Transformer includes Integrated thermal protector to guard against improper lamping and misuse of insulation materials
- Uses a 120V MR-16 bulb with a GU10 base, not included
- Housing adjusts from 1/2 in. to 1-1/2 in. to accommodate ceiling thickness
- Supplied with 3 IDEAL push-in wire connectors
- NICOR's heavy guage captive hanger bars provide greater stability allowing the housing to be positioned at a full 24 in. span
- Score lines allow bars to be shortened without tools to accommodate a 12” joist span
- Bars can be repositioned 90 degree on plaster frame without tools
- UL Damp Location rated and UL Feed-Through rated
- Protected by NICOR's 1 year limited warranty.
This threein. Non-IC rated remodel housing is suitable for new construction in residential and commercial applications and requires 3” spacing from insulation. Integral thermal guards protect against improper lamping and misuse of insulation materials with lamp wattage ratings and apertures based off trim selection. The 4 1/2” housing height allows it to be used in 2” x 6” joist construction.
|Work Environment||Damp Location|
Write Your Own Review