NICOR 6 in. Shallow Housing for Remodel Applications
- Designed for existing construction and remodel applications
- Aluminum construction provides greater heat dissipation
- The shallow housing is perfect for ceilings between floor levels.
- Integrated thermal protector guards against overheating
- NON-IC. Insulation must be kept a minimum of 3” from housing
- Adjustable socket bracket assures proper and consistent lamp positioning
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring and includes several 3/4” knockouts
- Supplied with 3 IDEAL push-in wire connectors
- For line voltage applications
- Protected by NICOR's 1 year limited warranty
This NICOR 17004R is an Aluminum 6in. Shallow Remodel Housing designed for 6 in. LED Recessed Downlights, LED Retrofits, and Traditional Trims of all sorts. It’s suitable for residential and commercial applications and features Integral Thermal Guards that protect against Overheating (usually due to using an incorrect wattage or bulb). The 17004R adjusts from 0.5” to 1.5” to accommodate ceiling drywall thickness and its 5.75” height allows it to be used in 2” x 6” joist construction. Comes protected with NICOR’s 1 Year Limited Warranty.
|Work Environment||Damp Location|
Write Your Own Review