NICOR 6 in. Shallow Housing for New Construction Applications, IC-Rated
- Designed for new construction applications
- Airtight housing provides increased energy efficiency through room insulation
- Aluminum construction provides greater heat dissipation
- Integrated thermal protector guards against overheating
- IC rated. Suitable for direct contact with insulation
- Adjustable socket bracket assures proper and consistent lamp positioning
- Heavy-gauge hanger bars provide greater stability, allowing housing to be positioned at multiple points
- Supplied with 3 IDEAL push-in wire connectors
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring and includes several 3/4” knockouts
- Protected by NICOR's 1 year limited warranty.
This NICOR 17014A is an Aluminum 6in. New Construction Housing designed for 6 in. LED Recessed Downlights, LED Retrofits, and Traditional Trims of all sorts. The Airtight and Insulation-Contact Rated Housing (IC Allows for direct contact with insulation) helps keep your home insulated and Energy Efficient. It’s suitable for residential and commercial applications and features Integral Thermal Guards that protect against Overheating (usually due to using an incorrect wattage or bulb). The 17014A is also Wet Location Rated when used with Wet Location Rated Downlights and Trims. The housing adjusts from 0.5” to 1.5” to accommodate ceiling drywall thickness and its 5.75” height allows it to be used in 2” x 6” joist construction. Comes protected with NICOR’s 1 Year Limited Warranty.
|Work Environment||Damp Location|
Write Your Own Review