PURO Helo F1 UV Unit
- Broad Spectrum UV-C, UV-B, and UV-A light to kill bacteria and viruses1.
- Ceiling or wall-mounted installation to disinfect a whole room without relocation.
- Programmed manually or integrated into building automation systems through BACnet.
- Single UV Light Engine with pulsed Xenon lamp for up to a 10' x 10' ft coverage area.
1. Independently validated to kill up to 99.9% of E. coli, MRSA, Salmonella enterica, Norovirus, human coronavirus 229E, C. diff and C. Auris
The Helo F1 disinfects a whole room, delivering disinfection from above. The unit can be ordered for installation in a drop-in grid ceiling, recessed in a hard lid ceiling, surface or wall-mounted, or used as a portable, tabletop unit. It emits broad-spectrum UV light to eliminate up to 99.9% of the bacteria, viruses, and fungi in a space1.
In rooms that have been cleaned of mold, the unit will help control return growth if used routinely2. The unit can be ordered for scheduled commissioning or integration into the facility Building Automation System (BAS). Scheduled commissioning is completed by a PURO Lighting representative. Units integrated into BACnet are programmed through the BAS dashboard.
1) Independently validated to kill up to 99.9% of E. coli, MRSA, Salmonella enterica, Norovirus, human coronavirus 229E, C. diff, and C. Auris
2) Research Journal of Microbiology, 2 (1), 42-49, 2007; Mycological Research, Vol. 92, Issue 3, 1989
POWERED BY VIOLET DEFENSE ® TECHNOLOGY
|Brand Name||Puro Lighting|